Business Travel Services
A specific agent team is assigned to each company. These skilled professionals learn everything about the traveler and company policy, and are empowered to respond aggressively to every request.
We can also place dedicated agents in your offices to service your company's travelers, depending upon volume.
Global Travel can provide your company with An On-Line Booking System To Book Travel By Your Employees, Providing:
- Flights: With access to multiple reservation systems and web fares, employees can book flights from over 500 airlines worldwide. Travel Policy can be enforced through use of our on-line booking system.
- Hotels: Search and book more than 80,000 hotels by location, date, hotel or chain name, and available amenities.
- Car Rentals: Instant access to information about car options, shuttle services, insurance coverage, fueling options and surcharges.
- Airport Parking: Quickly pre-reserve off-airport parking.
- Car Service: The system allows employees to reserve chauffeured car service on line from a nationwide network of dependable providers. They can compare car service options by rate, provider, and vehicle type, automatically update their calendar with details, and notify other passengers.
- Dining: Evaluate dining options, place reservations with thousands of restaurants on line, invite guests from their address books and even have reservation details automatically added to their calendars.
- Event Tickets: Find and purchase tickets for thousands of sporting, concert or theater events while complying with corporate policies, and even plan a complete client event including dining, car service and entertainment.
- Package Shipping: Price, label and schedule package shipments from their desktop using company-preferred providers and service options.
- Audio and Web Conferences: Schedule conference calls and web conferences together or separately, invite participants from their address books and automatically add access information to their calendars.
On a daily basis, front line managers review current contracts and negotiate new ones to meet the growing demands of the business traveler. Global Travel managers do not just oversee operations but are trained to be pro-active and react to the daily changes in the travel industry, bringing the highest value to our customers.
Corporate Travel Policy Consultation
For those companies wishing to develop a corporate travel policy, we offer valuable direction and realistic suggestions. A travel policy is enforceable when it balances the goals of the company against the ease and comfort of the traveler.
Corporate Management Reporting
Our proprietary reporting software is a graphical program allowing us to present detailed travel data in a user friendly format.
Our reservation system is fully integrated with our back office system capturing data useful for timely, accurate management reports.
These systems, combined with Global Travel's proprietary reporting software, create the industry's most advanced travel management reports, graphs, charts, pie charts, tables, etc. Travel data can be provided in any format required.
All reports are customized and individually designed by our MIS department based upon your company's specific requirements.
Global Travel offers over 50 pre-defined online and offline reports and provide the following data:
- Top-line summaries to detailed itinerary history
- Executive graphical summaries
- Cost / Lost savings analyses
- Travel policy adherence
- Pre-travel reporting and policy abuse notification, allowing for pre-trip cost savings
- Credit Card reconciliation reports, which can be provided electronically or in paper format.
- Air Activity - shows every trip per traveler and determines which individuals could have received lower airfares, providing a lost savings total.
- Hotel Activity - information on hotel use and rate paid by traveler and property
- Car Activity - car booking information by traveler per trip
- Customized reports can be provided detailing your company's travel data in any format required.
- Your company's travel data can be provided on-line for you to check anytime you want.
Negotiated Airline and Hotel Rate Program
Global Travel competes in a global market to offer the most competitive airline rates. We have negotiated our own exclusive airline, hotel and car rental contracts for the use of all our customers. In addition, we can also negotiate on behalf of each customer according to the markets to which they fly, the class of service and the frequency of travel, and the size of the account. We strive to bring value to every purchase without sacrificing service or efficiency.
Global Travel has negotiated corporate rates at over 12,000 hotels worldwide. As a preferred partner of many of the worldwide hotel chains including Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Leading Hotels of the World, and many others, Global Travel has
access to block space when these hotels are sold out to others. Global Travel is also a member of multiple exclusive, by invitation only, networks of luxury travel agencies providing access to, and special pricing with, many of the world's luxury properties. Since we are The Preferred Agency to hundreds of these properties, we can provide free room upgrades and free breakfast at many of these hotels.
Confirmed VIP Upgrades on Flights
Global Travel is able to upgrade VIP travelers, at time of booking, on many international flights. These upgrades can save your company thousands of dollars off the normal business and first class airfares. Domestic upgrades are available on certain carriers and for specific markets, as well.
Global Travel provides round the clock worldwide service to your company's travelers through use of a toll freephone number, e-mail, and an on-line booking system. Your travelers will never be left stranded.
Quality Control/Rate Desk
Every reservation goes through a thorough automated and manual quality control check prior to ticketing to ensure accuracy and lowest pricing. Because we have an office in London, we are in the unique position to be able to fare international tickets from that office, as well as from our U.S. offices, to obtain the lowest possible fare. We are experts in international faring and guarantee the best pricing according to a passenger's request, and will also provide alternative lower fare options on different airlines.
Account Oversight and Quality Control
A Dedicated Client Service Manager is available to define the parameters of your travel needs and develop a travel policy customized to your company's needs.
The Client Services Manager will also arrange for management meetings with your company's travel program contact to discuss management report data, make recommendations on how to further reduce travel expenditures while keeping service levels at the highest levels possible.
Automated Quality Control Checks are performed on each booking to ensure accuracy, travel policy compliance and lowest fares.
Passport renewals and necessary visa requirements can be accomplished through the assistance of Global Travel. Your company's agents can provide all necessary documents required and can expedite their processing.